Deflector Dishes are a type of starship equipment that boost various skills related to the deflector field, sensors, and emitters on a starship. There are four main types of Deflector Dishes, each of which boosts different skills, as shown below.
Types of Deflector Dishes[edit | edit source]
|Mark level of item||S =|
Deflector Dish modifiers[edit source]
Deflector Dishes may have additional modifiers that boost various skills. The amount the skill is boosted at a given Mk level is equal to half the amount a deflector's innate skills get at that Mk level. It is possible for a Deflector to have the same modifier more than once. Below are examples of Deflector modifiers.
re-engineered into a different modifier. The [CtrlX] modifier seems to have the highest chance of appearing multiple times on a given deflector.
|Mark level of item||X|
- X = (Mk + 2) * 0.625, rounded
- The drain resistance part of the [DrainX] mod was known as [Ins] during a previous skill system—standing for Starship Power Insulators—until Power Insulators was rolled into it. For a time after, [Ins] still appeared but erroneously gave Control Expertise; any old items with this problem were converted to correctly give Drain Expertise instead. It still appears on some Deflectors, and [Ins] is now aliased to [DrainX] on the exchange to ensure those searching for the old mod can find the new one.
- The [ShdHeal] mod was known as [Em] during the old skill system—standing for Starship Shield Emitters—and for some time after. It still appears on some Deflectors, and [Em] is now aliased to [ShdHeal] on the exchange to ensure those searching for the old mod can find the new one.
- Sometimes these stats are integrated into other special deflectors, including Elite Fleet Deflectors themselves.
- [ColCrit] scaling is as follows:
- CrtH scales linearly at 0.04% Critical Chance per 1% of Hull HP, for a maximum +4% Critical Chance at 100% Hull HP.
- CrtD scales linearly at 5 + 0.15% Critical Severity per 1% of Hull HP above one third of max hull. Thus:
- From 0 to 33.33% Hull, it gives +5% Critical Severity
- At 50% Hull, it gives 5 + (0.15 * 16.66)% = 5 + 2.5% = 7.5% Critical Severity
- At 100% Hull, it gives 5 + (0.15 * 66.66)% = 5 + 10% = +15% Critical Severity.
- "It is no longer possible for crafted Deflectors ... to gain the [PvP Res] and [PvP Dmg] attachments. "
- "Resolved an issue that was allowing [PvP Res] and [PvP Dmg] mods to still appear on crafted Deflector Dishes."
The sum between X modifier value and the same basic deflector stat will be also rounded. For example, a [Neutrino Deflector Array Mk V [CtrlX]] will display +13 Starship Control Expertise instead of +13.2.
Special Deflector Arrays[edit | edit source]
Multipliers are based on the X values at the top of the page. Excludes the as it is not available at endgame-capable Mark levels.
Fleet Deflector Arrays[edit | edit source]
Main article: Fleet Deflector Array
Reputation Deflector Arrays[edit | edit source]
Mod comparison[edit | edit source]
Reputation deflectors on average have 10 to 12 Xs worth of stats. If they were Deflectors without base stats otherwise, their modifiers would be as below, keeping in mind that this does not take set bonuses into account:
Mission and Crafted Deflector Arrays[edit | edit source]
Exotic Particle Generator
|Starship Perception||Mod||Additional Bonus|
|×2||×3||×5||[CtrlX]||+5 Shield Power (does not scale with Mk)|
|×6||×3||×3||[CtrlX]||+2.5% Starship Stealth Detection (does not scale with Mk)|
|×4||×3||×2||[CtrlX]||+X×1.5 Slow Resistance Rating|
|×2||×4||[HullHeal]||+X×4 Hull Restoration|
|×2.5||×5||×2||×2||[HullRegen]||+X×3 Physical Damage Resistance Rating|
+2 Auxiliary Power Setting (does not scale with Mk)
|×4||×2||×2||[HullHeal]||+5 Auxiliary Power Setting (does not scale with Mk)|
+X×3 Hull Restoration
(Mk XII: 1.8%
Mk XIII: 1.9%)
|×2||×2||×2||n/a||Small Craft item. Cannot be upgraded.|
A devastating Disruptor Beam attack
|×2⅔||×2⅔||(Random)||+10 to Stealth Values (does not scale with Mk)|
+X×2⅔ to Starship Stealth