+__ Starship Control Expertise
- (Improves Control Effects / Resistance to Same)
+__ Starship Drain Expertise
- (Improves Energy & Shield Drains / Resistance to Same)
+__ Starship Perception
- (Improves Detection of Cloaked Ships)
Deflector Dish modifiers[edit source]
Deflector Dishes may have additional modifiers that boost various skills. The amount the skill is boosted at a given Mk level is equal to half the amount a deflector's innate skills get at that Mk level. It is possible for a Deflector to have the same modifier more than once. Below are examples of Deflector modifiers.
re-engineered into a different modifier. The [CtrlX] modifier seems to have the highest chance of appearing multiple times on a given deflector.
|Mark level of item||X|
- X = (Mk + 2) * 0.625, rounded
- The drain resistance part of the [DrainX] mod was known as [Ins] during a previous skill system—standing for Starship Power Insulators—until Power Insulators was rolled into it. For a time after, [Ins] still appeared but erroneously gave Control Expertise; any old items with this problem were converted to correctly give Drain Expertise instead. It still appears on some Deflectors, and [Ins] is now aliased to [DrainX] on the exchange to ensure those searching for the old mod can find the new one.
- The [ShdHeal] mod was known as [Em] during the old skill system—standing for Starship Shield Emitters—and for some time after. It still appears on some Deflectors, and [Em] is now aliased to [ShdHeal] on the exchange to ensure those searching for the old mod can find the new one.
- Sometimes these stats are integrated into other special deflectors, including Elite Fleet Deflectors themselves.
- [ColCrit] scaling is as follows:
- CrtH scales linearly at 0.04% Critical Chance per 1% of Hull HP, for a maximum +4% Critical Chance at 100% Hull HP.
- CrtD scales linearly at 5 + 0.15% Critical Severity per 1% of Hull HP above one third of max hull. Thus:
- From 0 to 33.33% Hull, it gives +5% Critical Severity
- At 50% Hull, it gives 5 + (0.15 * 16.66)% = 5 + 2.5% = 7.5% Critical Severity
- At 100% Hull, it gives 5 + (0.15 * 66.66)% = 5 + 10% = +15% Critical Severity.
- "It is no longer possible for crafted Deflectors ... to gain the [PvP Res] and [PvP Dmg] attachments. "
- "Resolved an issue that was allowing [PvP Res] and [PvP Dmg] mods to still appear on crafted Deflector Dishes."
The sum between X modifier value and the same basic deflector stat will be also rounded. For example, a [Neutrino Deflector Array Mk V [CtrlX]] will display +13 Starship Control Expertise instead of +13.2.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Skill bonuses are given foritems only.
Other Deflector Dishes[edit | edit source]
- [Graviton Deflector Array]
- [Positron Deflector Array]
- [Tachyon Deflector Array]
- [Neutrino Deflector Array]
- Special Deflectors :
- [Aegis Graviton Deflector Array] - crafted
- [Assimilated Deflector Array] - from Reputation System
- [Polarized Parabolic Deflector Mk XI] - from mission “Cold Call”
- [Jem'Hadar Deflector Dish] - from mission “Operation Gamma”
- [M.A.C.O. Graviton Deflector Array] - from Reputation System
- [Omega Force Tachyon Deflector Array] - from Reputation System
- [Honor Guard Deflector Array] - from Reputation System