Deep Space K-13
From Star Trek Online Wiki
For the Fleet Holding, see Fleet Station K-13.
Crew[edit | edit source]
2270[edit | edit source]
- Ensign T'Met: Medical officer
1571[edit | edit source]
- Commander O'Ryan: Acting Station Commander
- Meredith Nichols: Chief Engineer
- Sheldon: Engineer
- Dennis Sheridan: Nurse
- T'Von: Security Officer
2410[edit | edit source]
- Commander O'Ryan: Station Commander
- Sheldon: Chief Engineer
- Lieutenant Reeve: Chief Engineer
- Captain B'ram: Commander, Klingon force (deceased)
- Commander Krom: Commander, Klingon force
- Lieutenant Varss: Klingon force
- K'venn: Soldier, Klingon force
- Torgal: Soldier, Klingon force
- Laris: Klingon force
- B'mera: Klingon force
- Tomar: Squad Leader, Klingon force
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Painful Omens”: In 2270, Admiral Garrett sends the player to investigate a loss of contact with the station. Following a battle with a Na'kuhl ship, the station is temporally displaced.
- “Echoes of Light”: The player, along with Captain Kuumaarke of the Lukari, discover the derelict station in the 20 Draconis System in 2410. They claim the station in the name of the player's fleet, and prepare to refurbish it, as well as revive its crew members and Klingon prisoners, who have been held in stasis.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- "Fleet Station K-13 Returns!": Nichols, Chief Engineer of K-13, confers with Acting Commander O'Ryan. They have determined that the station was sent back in time, to the year 1571, in a system that had not yet been discovered by either the Federation or the Klingons by 2270. Faced with few choices, O'Ryan elects to place K-13's crew, as well as their Klingon prisoners, into stasis; however, there are not enough stasis pods to accommodate everyone. After the stasis pods have been filled, Nichols begins to record a final log entry explaining the situation, and what those left without stasis pods had decided to do with themselves.
- "Tales from K13 #1": Following the discovery of K-13 and the revival of its crew, K-13 crew member Sheldon has been promoted to Chief Engineer. The Klingon prisoners aboard the station have been freed and allowed to join the crew, though Sheldon retains a lingering distrust of them. Along with Crewman Reeve, Sheldon works to save the station from a collision with a large asteroid. After successfully using the station's thrusters to move K-13 out of harm's way, Sheldon attempts to remotely take control of the Earhart, the station's shuttle, which Klingon crew members had taken to destroy the asteroid - and themselves with it - if necessary. Sheldon is stopped by Reeve and two other engineers, and is transferred to the brig. Later, Reeve, having been promoted to Lieutenant, meets with station Commander O'Ryan and Commander Krom of the Klingon Defense Force. They theorize that Sheldon is suffering from stasis-induced dementia.
- "Tales from K13 Part 2": Aboard the Earhart, the Klingon prisoners, led by Captain B'ram, prepare to land on the asteroid and plant explosive charges. B'ram tells his fellow Klingons that he intends to keep one of the charges for himself, and use it to seize control of K-13, killing the Starfleet occupants if necessary. Commander Krom privately disagrees with this course of action, believing that even if they managed to take the station, it would be no match for a Federation starship, or the Ferengi if they decided to return. With the assistance of Lieutenant Varss, Krom accelerates the planting of the charges and returns to the shuttle with his team; Captain B'ram is killed in the explosion. En route back to the station, they lose control of the shuttle, but are able to dock with the station. Lieutenant Reeve informs Krom that the "safety procedure" was initiated by one of the station's crew, and that it would not happen again.
- "Tales from K-13 Part 3": Captain Ezri Dax of the U.S.S. Aventine arrives at K-13. There, she uses her personal experience as a counselor in Starfleet, as well as the combined life experiences of the Dax symbiont, to speak with Commander Krom and convince him that the Federation and Klingon Empire are now allies.