|The content of this article or section is canon|
The content of this article or section is Star Trek canon referenced in the game or its lore. However, it does not directly appear in Star Trek Online. As the Star Trek Online Wiki is dedicated to in-game content, broader Star Trek lore can be looked up on Memory Alpha and Memory Beta.
Captain Deanna Troi is a Betazoid-Human hybrid and commanding officer in Starfleet. She has a fondness for chocolate and is married to Captain William T. Riker. Captain Troi is mother of Natasha Miana Riker-Troi, and has three grandchildren.
History[edit | edit source]
- 2364 - 2370: Troi serves as contact specialist and counselor on U.S.S. Enterprise-D, and later the U.S.S. Enterprise-E, together with her future husband, Will Riker.
- 2379: Deanna Troi and Will Riker marry and, shortly thereafter, transfer to U.S.S. Titan.
- 2409: At the Captain's Table the hostess still suggests trying a recipe for hot chocolate given to Cap by Troi, some time after her promotion to captain.
- At some point following her departure from the Titan, Troi works with Felix to create a new version of the Vic Fontaine holoprogram for Starfleet. The program is intended for use by the Emergency Counseling Hologram, in use since the 2370s. (The Needs of the Many)
- Troi and Riker have a daughter, Natasha Miana Riker-Troi. (The Needs of the Many)
[edit | edit source]
- Deanna Troi at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Deanna Troi at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.