Captain Deanna Troi is a Betazoid-Human hybrid and commanding officer in Starfleet. She has a fondness for chocolate and is married to Captain William T. Riker. Captain Troi is mother of Natasha Miana Riker-Troi, and has three grandchildren.
History[edit | edit source]
- 2364 - 2370: Troi serves as contact specialist and counselor on U.S.S. Enterprise-D, and later the U.S.S. Enterprise-E, together with her future husband, Will Riker.
- 2379: Deanna Troi and Will Riker marry and, shortly thereafter, transfer to U.S.S. Titan.
- 2409: At the Captain's Table the hostess still suggests trying a recipe for hot chocolate given to Cap by Troi, some time after her promotion to captain.
- At some point following her departure from the Titan, Troi works with Felix to create a new version of the Vic Fontaine holoprogram for Starfleet. The program is intended for use by the Emergency Counseling Hologram, in use since the 2370s. (The Needs of the Many)
- Troi and Riker have a daughter, Natasha Miana Riker-Troi. (The Needs of the Many)
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “One Night in Bozeman”: Troi is heard in conversation with William T. Riker and Zefram Cochrane when the player travels back to 2063. This is re-used audio from Star Trek: First Contact.
[edit | edit source]
- Deanna Troi at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Deanna Troi at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.