We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
- For player-controlled vessel, see Danube Class Runabout.
Description[edit | edit source]
The Danube Runabout is a warp capable vessel, typically assigned to space stations and some larger starships. Larger and more versatile than a shuttle, runabouts are used for long range transport of personnel and mission critical cargo, as well as salvage and rescue operations.
- This runabout is unarmed and will dock the moment any combat begins.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- To launch a shuttle pet, place the item in your inventory and right-click to use it. Alternatively, drag the item from Available skills list (default key "P") to your Power tray, from where you can launch it.
- This item cannot be equipped in a device slot
- It cannot be launched from player-controlled Small craft.
- Once unpacked, pet becomes bound to character. You may only own one of these pets at a time, so if you already own one, you will be unable to unpack this item.
Background Information[edit | edit source]
- The Danube Runabout was originally a limited-edition item available to players who participated in testing Season 3 on Tribble. Players can access shuttle from the Cryptic store, under the "Special Unlocks" tab.
- It was then added to the Cardassian Lock Box, but was later removed.