A Voth Dacentrus-Class Exosuit in battle
The Voth Dacentrus-Class Exosuit is the ground captain level spawn for the Voth ground forces. Alike the other exosuits, it is a mechanized armor used by Voth troops, usually in the Voth Battlezone.
- Voth Antiproton Attacks, including some that create molten ground patches under the target
- Transphasic-Chroniton Mortars (used when the Ceratopsid Siege Shield is engaged)
- Ceratopsid Siege Shield that reflects energy damage back at attackers
- EMP Pulse
- “Secure Voth Points”: Commander Arnold sends the player into the Battlezone to capture points in the City, Park or Outskirts.
- “Defeat Voth in the Battlezone”: Commander Arnold asks the player to assist with weakening Voth forces.
- “Revelations”: In 2410, the player battles scouting elements of a Voth battle group, but then allies with the Voth in defense of the Turei homeworld against the Vaadwaur.