D'Kyr Science Vessel (Mob)
- For the playable ship, see D'Kyr Science Vessel.
The D'Kyr-class Science Vessel is a science vessel manufactured by the Vulcans and used by Starfleet. This design has been in continual use since the 22nd century and has seen use as a combat cruiser, a planetary defense ship, an exploration vessel and a rescue ship.
It has an auxiliary craft, the Tal'Kyr Support Craft, that can be launched to heal shields and hull to the vessel and allies, as well as attacking targets of opportunity.
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
Named[edit | edit source]
- “Task Force Hippocrates”: Federation players escort the V.S. T'Pau in the Xarantine System.
- “Embassy Officer of the Watch”: Federation players meet the V.S. T'Androma in the New Romulus System and escort her until she can beam a Vulcan dignitary to the planet.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As of Season 9: A New Accord, the V.S.S. Soval can be seen patrolling the Sol System near Earth Spacedock. Unnamed vessels of this class can also be seen patrolling the Vulcan System.
See Also[edit | edit source]
- D'Kyr Science Vessel (playable version)
External Links[edit | edit source]
- D'Kyr type at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- D'Kyr class at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.