|This article is about NPC vessel. For the playable Starfleet ship, see Crossfield-class Science Spearhead. For the Terran one, see Mirror Crossfield Science Destroyer.|
The Starfleet Crossfield-class is a science vessel in service in the 2250s. Two ships of its class were testing experimental technology during the Federation-Klingon War of the era, including the U.S.S. Discovery.
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “Routine Maneuvers”: The U.S.S. Glenn is seen in spacedock in orbit of Earth.
- “Children of War”: The Glenn is part of a task force that combats Klingons in the Corvan System.
- “Secrets”: The Glenn is attacked and boarded by J'Ula, who is able to steal information on the vessel's mycelial drive system.
- “Para Pacem”: The I.S.S. Discovery, the U.S.S. Discovery's Terran counterpart, is thrown to the prime timeline in 2410 and the player must help defend it from Klingon attack.
- “Illusion of Communication”: The player returns the I.S.S. Discovery to her own time.
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
|U.S.S. Glenn||“Routine Maneuvers”|
“Children of War”
|I.S.S. Discovery||“Para Pacem”|
“Illusion of Communication”