Constitution Class Cruiser
This article is about the NPC vessel. For for general information, including playable versions, see Constitution-class.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Fore[edit | edit source]
Aft[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “The Taurean Affair”: In 2270, the player assists the U.S.S. Enterprise in battle against Klingon forces led by Captain Kor.
- “Tangled Webs”: The U.S.S. Defiant assists the player in defending the Tholian Queen from a Na'kuhl attack.
- “Return to Babel”: The player, accompanied by Captain Pavel Chekov, attempt to stop the Na'kuhl from disrupting a vital Federation diplomatic meeting aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise.
- “The Battle of Caleb IV”: The U.S.S. Yorktown, commanded by Admiral Isaac Garrett, leads a Federation task force to repel a Klingon attack on the Caleb System.
- “Night of the Comet”: The player, disguised as a D7-class Klingon Cruiser to complete a mission in 2265, comes under attack from the U.S.S. Reuben James in the Drozana System.
- “Past Imperfect”: B'vat tries to change history by destroying the U.S.S. Enterprise in 2270.
Vessels of the Class[edit | edit source]
U.S.S. Reuben James
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Federation Cruiser (standard version)
- TOS Constitution Class Cruiser (Tier 1 playable version)
- Temporal Light Cruiser (Tier 6 playable version)