We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
- This article refers to the starship item consoles. For a list of console commands, see the List of console commands article
Consoles are equipable starship items that augment the ship's systems. Some consoles provide bonuses to your captain's skills, indirectly improving your abilities, while others provide direct bonuses to weapons, shields, or other systems.
Console types[edit | edit source]
There are 4 types of console which can be used on 3 different console slots:
- Engineering Consoles, including Advanced Engineering Armor Consoles and Advanced Engineering RCS Consoles
- Science Consoles, including Threat-Scaling Science Consoles
- Tactical Consoles
- Universal Consoles
Engineering, science and tactical consoles are used in their respective slots. A universal console can be used in any slot.
Obtaining consoles[edit | edit source]
The Crafting skill can also be used to make usual consoles.
There are also more special consoles which can only be acquired as:
- Purchasing a new ship via the Cryptic Store
- Mission rewards
- Retail exclusive
- Purchased from a Fleet Embassy via Fleet Advancement System