We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Coalition Timeline Manipulation Set
The Coalition Timeline Manipulation Space Set consists of two consoles:
- [Console - Universal - Timeline Analysis Sensor Grid]
- [Console - Universal - Temporal Shielding Matrix]
These consoles are only equippable on the following vessels: Krenim Imperium Warship, Krenim Annorax Science Dreadnought, Zahl Heavy Cruiser and Nihydron Destroyer. They can be put into any console slot. Despite the tooltip saying "Any Krenim Starship", they cannot be equipped on the Krenim Science Vessel.
Console - Universal - Timeline Analysis Sensor Grid[edit | edit source]
+10.1% Accuracy with Cannon Weapons
Targeted Debuff Over Time
- 90' targeting arc
- -5 - 50 All Energy Damage Resistance Rating (based on pulse)
- -2 - 20% Defense (based on pulse)
- -16.7 - 66.7% Flight Speed (based on pulse)
- -16.7 - 66.7% Flight Turn Rate (based on pulse)
If maintained for 10 sec, Timeline Analysis applied for 10 additional sec:
- * -50 All Energy Damage Resistance Rating
- * -20% Defense
- * -66.7% Flight Speed
- * -66.7% Flight Turn Rate
- Special Ability: Timeline Analysis
Game Description[edit | edit source]
Narrowing the target of timeline analysis is a risky undertaking, as it ignores many external variables out of necessity, thus increasing the chances of counter-indications the longer a subject is analyzed. Nonetheless, specialized targeting sensors can be outfitted with this technology in an attempt to offer brief tactical advantages against specific targets, by deconstructing their interactions with localized causality. Activating these sensor grids effectively decreases the targeted foe's ability to withstand your attacks, and becomes more effective the longer they are analyzed.
This universal console also provides a passive buff to Accuracy when using Cannon weapons.
Console - Universal - Temporal Shielding Matrix[edit | edit source]
+8.9% Shield Regeneration Rate
+11.8% Maximum Shield Capacity
+17.8% Damage Resistance Rating vs. Chroniton Weapons
Control Immunity, High Damage
Resistance, Debuff Foe on Hit
- +100 All Damage Resistance Rating for 20 sec
- Immune to Damage from Chroniton Weapons
- Immune to Movement-Impairing Control Effects
- When damaged, attacker suffers:
- * +2 sec Recharge to All Abilities, including those not currently on Cooldown
- * Once affected, attacker becomes immune to this effect for 5 sec
- Special Ability: Supercharge Temporal Shielding
Game Description[edit | edit source]
Temporal Shielding, though highly effective against chroniton-based weaponry and other similar temporal weaponry, does not offer sufficient protection when compared to modern shielding technology for it to be utilized on its own. It can still be used to reinforce existing shields however, which is what this matrix was designed to do. This particular Temporal Shielding Matrix is also engineered to facilitate quick influxes of power, during which time it grants additional immunities to movement impairing debuffs, resistance to incoming damage, and can inflict small temporal fluxes on enemies which will wreak havoc with their ability cooldowns.
This universal console also provides a passive buff to Shield Capacity and Shield Regeneration Rate.
Set powers[edit | edit source]
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Temporal Phasing
- Activating any Science Bridge Officer Ability causes a slight temporal shift in your ship's phase, allowing increased energy resistance and defense. This buff stacks up to 5 times.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Zahl Heavy Cruiser activates Temporal Shielding