Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Console - Universal - Thoron Generator
Debuff Auxiliary; Jam Sensors
- 90' targeting arc
- _____ Kinetic Damage (___ DPS)
- -15 Auxiliary Power Setting for 12 sec
- 30% chance: Placate for 12 sec or until you deal ____ damage to Jammed target.
- 10% chance: Disable Auxiliary Subsystems for 10 sec
- 30 sec recharge
- Special Ability: Thoron Pulse
The Console - Universal - Thoron Generator is obtained from the Stalker Stealth Fighter (C-Store, 500 , FED). This console can be used by all Federation and Federation-aligned players, and can be equipped on any shuttle or fighter, in any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
The Thoron generator is a Console Mod of Caitian origin.
It generates a pulse that deals moderate damage to an enemy, but also drains the target's Auxiliary Power and may take its Auxiliary Subsystems offline. There is also a chance the Thoron Pulse will jam the target’s sensors, making it difficult for the target to detect the ship that activates this console.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In Star Trek: Voyager, a thoron generator was a Starfleet Medical tool that the Maquis found effective for blocking Federation tricorder scans.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Lock Box & Others|
(inc. TOS Starfleet & DSC Starfleet)
|Klingon Defense Force|