Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Console - Universal - Temporal Destabilization Probe
Targetable Probe - Emits PBAoE Slow Field
- Creates a level __ Temporal Destabilization Probe that flies toward target's current location:
- Foe: Reduces Turn Rate by 75%
- Foe: Reduces Impulse Speed by 50%
- Foe: 50% Firing Cycle Reduction for Energy Weapons
- When target reached, all foes within 3km:
- * ____ Kinetic Damage
- * Foe: Reduces Turn Rate by 75% for 10 sec
- * Foe: Reduces Impulse Speed by 50% for 10 sec
- * Foe: 50% Firing Cycle Reduction for Energy Weapons for 10 sec
- Special Ability: Launch Temporal Destabilization Probe
The Console - Universal - Temporal Destabilization Probe is obtained from the Daedalus Temporal Science Vessel (C-Store, 750 , FED Tier 2). This console can be used by all Federation and Federation-aligned players, and can be equipped on any starship, in any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
While this console is equipped, the starship can deploy a probe that travels forward slowly toward the location of your target at time of activation. While traveling to its destination point, it will emit a temporal disruption pulse. This pulse drastically reduces flight speed, turn rate and weapon firing cycle rate of those within 3km of the probe. Upon reaching its destination point, it will explode causing moderate kinetic damage and applying a longer duration version of its en-route pulse effect to enemies within 3km. This console may be equipped on any starship and it may be equipped in any console slot.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Lock Box & Others|
(inc. TOS Starfleet & DSC Starfleet)
|Klingon Defense Force|