Console - Universal - Tachyon Detection Field
+____ Starship Sensors
Starship Sensor, StealthSight buff
- +2.5% StealthSight for 30 sec
- +20 Starship Sensors for 30 sec
- Special Ability: Tachyon Detection Field
Console - Universal - Tachyon Detection Field is obtained from the Advanced Research Vessel (C-Store, 1,000 , FED Tier 3). This console can be used by all Federation and Federation-aligned players, and can be equipped on any starship, in any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
The Tachyon Detection Field Console grants a modest passive bonus to your Starship Sensors which scales with level. It also grants an active ability that increases Starship Sensors and Cloak Detection of your ship.
The [Console - Universal - Tachyon Detection Grid] is the superior version of the Tachyon Detection Field.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The [Console - Universal - Tachyon Detection Field] gives two different bonuses to Starship Sensors; one that is always-on and a temporary bonus that is added on activation. The always-on bonus is based off of the player's rank and uses the same formula as [Console - Universal - Ionized Gas Sensor] and [Console - Universal - Tachyon Detection Grid].
- While the Stealth Sight bonus provided by [Console - Universal - Tachyon Detection Grid] is fixed at 2.5%, the bonus provided by [Console - Universal - Tachyon Detection Field] varies based on Starship Sensors.
- Formula for Sensor Bonus
- Bonus = (Player Rank + 11) * 3 / 8
- Formula for StealthSight Bonus
- Bonus = ((Skill / 200) + 1) * 2.5
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- The notion of the Tachyon Detection Field comes from Tachyon Scans and Tachyon Sweeps, seen in both Star Trek: Voyager and Star Trek: Nemesis.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Lock Box & Others|
(inc. TOS Starfleet & DSC Starfleet)
|Klingon Defense Force|