Console - Universal - Supplemental Subsystems (KDF)
+2% Power to all subsystems
Damages and Leeches Power from Attackers
- +40 Max All Power Subsystems for 20 seconds
- When receiving energy damage:
- * Attacker: ____ Electrical Damage (Ignores Shields)
- * to target: -2 All Power Settings for 10 sec (Stacks up to 20 times)
- * to self: +2 All Power Settings for 10 sec (Stacks up to 20 times)
- * Grants 1 Subsystem Overload counter for 20 sec
- At 20 Subsystem Overload Counters:
- * ____ Electrical Damage (Ignores Shields) to up to 5 enemies within 5km
- * to target: Disable all subsystems for 5 sec
- Special Ability: Overload Supplemental Subsystems
The Console - Universal - Supplemental Subsystems is obtained from the Kolasi Siege Destroyer (C-Store, 3,000 , KDF Tier 6). This console can only be equipped on the Guramba Siege Destroyer the Kolasi Siege Destroyer and the Fleet Guramba Siege Destroyer (T6), but can be put into any of their console slots. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
Activating this console substantially increases starship’s maximum subsystem power levels for a short time. While active, incoming energy weapon attacks damage the attacker, and leech a small amount of the attacker’s subsystem power back to the player. Additionally, player gains a Subsystem Overload Counter each time starship is hit with an energy attack. After obtaining 20 counters player's starship emits a devastating pulse of electrical energy which deals heavy damage to nearby enemies. Affected enemies have all of their subsystems knocked offline for a brief period.
This console provides a passive bonus to Power Subsystems Levels.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|