Console - Universal - Structural Integrity Field Siphon
+5% Maximum Hull Capacity
PBAoE (5km), Self: +Temporary Hit Points, Foe: Kinetic DoT
- Self: 10,000 Temporary Hit Points for 30 sec
- (Additional 2,500 Temporary Hit Points for 30 sec per foe)
- 440 Kinetic Damage for 5 sec every 0.5 sec (50% Shield Penetration) to up to 5 foes within 5km radius
- (Vulnerable Foe: damage has 100% Shield Penetration)
- Special Ability: Structural Integrity Field Siphon
The Console - Universal - Structural Integrity Field Siphon is obtained from the Eclipse Intel Cruiser (C-Store, 3,000 , FED Tier 6). This console can only be equipped on the Eclipse Intel Cruiser and the Fleet Eclipse Intel Cruiser, but can be put into any of their console slots. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
The Eclipse Intel Cruiser comes equipped with a Structural Integrity Field Siphon. This devastating device drains the structural integrity fields of nearby enemy starships and overloads your own. This not only causes significant hull damage to the affected foes, but it also provides your starship with additional hull strength.
This console provides a passive bonus to Maximum Hull Capacity.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Eclipse Intel Cruiser leeches hull strength power from an enemy vessel
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|