Console - Universal - Shared Processing Integration
+18.8 Starship Hull Restoration
- (Improves Hull Healing)
+18.8 Starship Shield Capacity
- (Improves Shield Hit Points)
PBAoE HoT and Damage Resistance Buff
- Friends and self in a 4km Radius:
- * +50 All Damage Resistance Rating for 15 sec
- * +____ Hit Points every sec for 15 sec
- (Effects diminish drastically with distance)
- 2 min recharge
- Special Ability: Shared Processing
The Console - Universal - Shared Processing Integration is obtained by the players of all factions from the [Tzenkethi Lock Box] or the [Infinity Lock Box]. This console can be equipped on any ship and can be put into any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
Derived from the salvaged technology of the Broln'ta Cruiser, this console allows the user to activate a repair device that will heal the hulls of nearby allies and raise their damage resistance. The effectiveness of the device depends on their distance from the user. This is largely due in part because of the nature of the technology. It uses both individuals power to more efficiently process repair protocols.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On the exchange, console can be found under Ship Console -> Ship Console - Engineering.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|