Console - Universal - Sensor Probe Swarm
Grants +7.5% Damage to Exotic Damage abilities
PBAoE (5km), Foe: Disable Cloak, -Shield Hardness, -Damage Resistance, -Accuracy, -Damage
- Foe: Increases damage to shields from all energy types by 15% for 15 sec
- Foe: -25 All Damage Resistance rating for 15 sec
- Foe: -28.6% All Damage for 15 sec
- Foe: Reduces Accuracy by -15% for 15 sec
- Disables cloaking systems for 15 sec
- Vulnerable Foe: Hold target for 6 sec
- Special Ability: Deploy Sensor Probe Swarm
The Console - Universal - Sensor Probe Swarm is obtained from the Scryer Intel Science Vessel (C-Store, 3,000 , FED Tier 6). This console can only be equipped on the Scryer Intel Science Vessel and the Fleet Scryer Intel Science Vessel, but can be put into any of their console slots. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
The Scryer Intel Science Vessel can be fitted with several sensor probe pods that can deploy dozens of small probes that can harass nearby enemy starships. Starships that are affected by these probes will have their shield hardness, damage resistance, damage and accuracy significantly reduced. In addition, any cloaked foes affected by these probes will be revealed.
This console provides a passive bonus to Exotic Damage abilities.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Probe Swarm infects Nausicaan Battleship
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Lock Box & Others|
(inc. TOS Starfleet & DSC Starfleet)
|Klingon Defense Force|