Console - Universal - Resonance Cascade Modulator
- Reduces damage to your team's shields by 20% for 12 sec.
- Prevents normal damage from bleeding through shields for your team for 12 sec.
- Special Ability: Team Fortress
[Console - Universal - Resonance Cascade Modulator] is obtained from the Blockade Runner Escort. This console can be used by all Federation and Federation-aligned players, and can be equipped on any starship, in any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
The Resonance Cascade Modulator allows you to enhance your team's Shields for a limited duration, eliminating bleedthrough from normal attacks and decreasing damage sustained by the team's Shields.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Resonance Cascade Modulator is named after an event from the game Half Life, which was created by Valve Software, the owners and operators of Steam. In the game, the main character accidentally causes a resonance cascade during an experiment at the start of the game.
- The Resonance Cascade Modulator was also mentioned in the game Star Trek: Elite Force.
- The ability Team Fortress is named after another game created by Valve Software, Team Fortress and its sequel, Team Fortress 2. The game focuses on team play to win, where this console provides a buff to all players within a team.
- The art for this item is near identical to the device that caused the Resonance Cascade in Half-Life.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|