Console - Universal - Railgun Destabilizer Module
+17.8 Starship Impulse Expertise
- (Improves Speed and Turn Rate)
+7.5 Max Weapon Power (does not stack with other Max Weapon Power increases)
PBAoE: Foe Heavy Kinetic Damage, Self: Special
- Once every 0.5 sec to a random foe within 5km
- * Foe: ____ Kinetic Damage (20% Shield Penetration) in a 1.5km radius
- Upon expiration, if HP is greater than 50%:
- * Reduce recharge time of this ability by 30 sec
- Upon expiration, if HP is equal to or less than 50%:
- * Self: +500% Flight Speed for 5 sec
- * Self: +30 Defense for 5 sec
- * Self: +100 All Damage Resistance Rating for 5 sec
- Special Ability: Railgun Barrage
The Console - Universal - Railgun Destabilizer Module is obtained from the Caitian Shikaris Escort (C-Store, 3000 , FED Tier 6), the Ferasan Slithus Escort (C-Store, 3000 , KDF Tier 6), or the Hathos Warbird (C-Store, 3000 , RRF Tier 6). This console can only be equipped on the Caitian Shikaris Escort, Fleet Caitian Shikaris Escort, Ferasan Slithus Escort, Fleet Ferasan Slithus Escort, Hathos Warbird and Fleet Dhelan Warbird, but can be put into any of their console slots. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
Activating the Railgun Destabilizer Module will cause your starship to overload its Railgun and deliver a withering barrage of explosive projectiles at random nearby enemies. Each projectile deals heavy kinetic damage in an area of effect with a small amount of shield penetration. If your hull strength is low at the end of your barrage, you will receive a large increase to your flight speed, damage resistance rating, and defense for a brief time. Otherwise, your Railgun Barrage ability's recharge time will be reduced slightly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although the Hathos-class is a variant of a Dhelan-class Warbird, its console is not equippable on the T5 Dhelan variants and isn't a part of the Enhanced Defensive Systems Set. However, Dhelan's consoles are equippable on any vessel, including the Hathos.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Lock Box & Others|
(23rd & 25th century)