Console - Universal - Priors World Elite Defense Satellite
+14.3% Directed Energy Damage
-25% Weapon Power Cost
Deploy Turret (AoE Pull, Phaser Dmg)
- Creates an Elite Defense Satellite for 30 sec:
- * After 3 sec, Pulls up to nearest 10 foes within 10km for 5 sec
- * After 8 sec, Weapons Systems activate
- Equipped with 2x Omni-Directional Phaser Arrays with Fire-At-Will permanently activated, which deal 386.3 Phaser Damage per attack
- 2 min recharge
The Priors World Elite Defense Satellite is a Universal Console obtained from the inaugural run of the Featured Task Force Operation “Operation Riposte” in April 2019. It deploys a powerful defense satellite.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
Originally developed to defend the strategically important Federation planet known as Priors World, this defense satellite technology still holds up to this day as a valuable tool for providing both defense and offense when deployed onto the front likes of a confrontation. It is outfitted with powerful tractor emitters designed to burn out after a single use, which saves tremendously on construction and replication costs, as well as reducing power draw. These tractor emitters will latch onto enemy ships when the satellite is first deployed, corralling them towards the satellite for ease of engagement. Once its weapon systems come online (which requires several seconds), the satellite is set to constantly re-evaluate dangerous nearby targets, providing a withering barrage of multi-target covering fire for all allies in the vicinity.
This Console Mod can be equipped on any ship, in any console slot. You may only equip one of these mods on any single ship.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Once it is obtained, it becomes unlocked for all characters on the account. It can be claimed at no additional cost via the reclaim tab on the Dilithium Store.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Lock Box & Others|
(inc. TOS Starfleet & DSC Starfleet)
|Klingon Defense Force|