We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Console - Universal - Polymorphic Probe Array
+25% Antiproton Damage
+20 Starship Control Expertise
- (Improves Control Effects / Resistance to Same)
Launch Polymorphic Viral Probes
- Launch 3 level __ Polymorphic Viral Probes for 45 sec
- While active, probes use Viral Matrix Overload on nearby targets
- * Disables subsystems for 6 sec
- * After 10 sec, 977.8 Antiproton Damage (ignores Shields)
- Special Ability: Polymorphic Probe Array
Console - Universal - Polymorphic Probe Array is obtained by the players of all factions from the [Herald Lock Box]. This console can be equipped on any ship and can be put into any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
The Herald fleets make use of highly advanced technology, such as Polymorphic Viral Probes. When deployed through a gateway, the probes seek out and infect enemy ships with an advanced Viral Matrix. This ability disables multiple ship subsystems and causes Antiproton damage. This console signals three recovererd Polymorphic Viral Probes to assist you for a short time.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Lock Box & Others|
(23rd & 25th century)