Console - Universal - Plasmonic Leech
Steals Target Power
- to target: -1 All Power Settings for 15 sec per activation for 15 secs
- to self: +0.75 All Power Settings for 15 sec per activation for 15 secs
The Console - Universal - Plasmonic Leech can be obtained by the players of all factions.
- and - Vandal Destroyer (C-Store, 1,000 , Tier 3)
- and - [Console Pack - Ionized Gas Sensor / Plasmonic Leech] [Tal Shiar Lock Box]
This console can be equipped on any starship, in any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
This unique Console Mod enhances all your energy weapons so they drain power from your target and transfer that power to you. This ability does not need to be activated. It is passive and automatically updates all energy weapons.
The Nausicaans are master pirates, and they have advanced their power drain technology originally developed for the Guramba, and converted it into something that had a little more general purpose.
Plasmonic Leech Subsystem Drain Effectiveness[edit source]
|Drain Expertise skill||Subsytem Power Drain|
Plasmonic Leech drains up to 10 times, however the return boost to players is locked @0.75 or a maximum return of 7.5 all subsystems
Notes[edit | edit source]
- [Console - Universal - Plasmonic Leech] does stack with similar abilities such as the [M.A.C.O. Resilient Shield Array] from the M.A.C.O. space set.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|