Console - Universal - Ominous Device
- Foe: Current Engine Power set to 125
- Foe: Unable to attack you for 5 sec
- Foe: Current Weapon Power, Shield Power and Auxiliary Power set to 25
- Foe: +50 Flight Speed for 5 sec
- Foe: -99% Flight Turn Rate for 5 sec
- Foe: -33 All Damage Resistance Rating for 20 sec
- Foe: Increases Damage to Shields by 33% for 20 sec
- Special Ability: Corbomite Maneuver
The Console - Universal - Ominous Device is obtained from the Temporal Light Cruiser, the D7 Temporal Battlecruiser, the T’liss Temporal Warbird (very rare drops from the [Promotion! - Research & Development Pack], Cross-Faction Tier 6) or the Constitution Legendary Miracle Worker Light Cruiser. This console can only be equipped on the Temporal Light Cruiser, the D7 Temporal Battlecruiser, the T’liss Temporal Warbird or the Constitution Legendary Miracle Worker Light Cruiser, but can be put into any of their console slots. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
Activating this ability will execute the "Corbomite Maneuver". Nearby enemy starships will flee from you for a very brief period before realizing they've been duped. Affected foes will have their damage resistance and defense reduced substantially for a short time.
This console also provides a passive bonus to all damage.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|