Console - Universal - Enhanced Plasma Manifold
- Repairs disabled Shields, Engine and Auxiliary Subsystems
- Immune to Shields, Engines and Auxiliary Offline for 15 sec
- +50 Shield Power Setting for 15 sec
- +50 Engine Power Setting for 15 sec
- +50 Auxiliary Power Setting for 15 sec
- +10 Maximum Shield Power for 15 sec
- +10 Maximum Engine Power for 15 sec
- +10 Maximum Auxiliary Power for 15 sec
- Special Ability: Enhanced Plasma Manifold
The Console - Universal - Enhanced Plasma Manifold can be obtained by the players of all factions.
Klingon and Romulan players can obtain it from the [Xindi-Amphibious Lock Box].
- - [Enhanced Plasma Manifold / Sabotage Probe Launcher (Klingon)]
- - [Console Pack - Enhanced Plasma Manifold / Aceton Assimilator (Romulan)]
This console can be equipped on any starship, in any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- By combining [Console - Universal - Enhanced Plasma Manifold] and [Obelisk Subspace Rift Warp Core], players can achieve 145 Auxiliary power.
- The [Console - Universal - Enhanced Plasma Manifold] was significantly reworked on June 5, 2014. Previously, it only provided a +33 power boost to Auxiliary and Shields, as well as sharing a cooldown with batteries.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|