We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Console - Universal - Enhanced Dynamic Tactical System
+3.3% Maximum Hull Capacity
+12% Critical Severity
Bonus Weapon Power and Accuracy (-Aux, -Starship Shield Systems)
- +30 Starship Targeting Systems
- (Improves Weapon Accuracy)
- Disables Regenerative Mode (-5 Auxiliary Power, Disables Starship Shield Systems bonus)
- Disables Tachyon Inversion Beams
- Enables Lotus
- +5 Weapon Power
Cone Shield Steal
- 90' targeting arc
- -95.7 All Shields per pulse (10 pulse max) to each target
- 41 All Shields each pulse (10 pulse max) for each target drained
Cone Heavy Phaser/Disruptor/Plasma Attack
- 240' targeting arc
- To Target: 480 Phaser/Disruptor/Plasma Damage x 8 pulses (Max 3 targets/pulse)
- To Target: 2.5% Chance: Disable 1 Subsystem for 5 sec
- To Self: After firing sequence is complete, -75 Current Weapon Power
The Dynamic Tactical System is obtained from the Manticore Heavy Destroyer, the Duvqu' Heavy Destroyer, or the Dinaes Warbird Destroyer (Veteran Reward, 1000 Days, Tier 6). This console can only be equipped on a Heavy Destroyer, but can be put into any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
The Enhanced Dynamic Tactical System console (or EDTS) was designed specifically for the Heavy Destroyer. This console allows you to transform your ship between Regenerative Mode and Tactical Mode.
Depending on which battle mode is active, one of the following two abilities becomes enabled:
In Regenerative Mode, your Tachyon Inversion Beam is enabled, which can siphon shields from multiple targets.
Activating Tactical Mode transfers power to your Weapon Systems, and increases your ship's Targeting Expertise skill, granting an Accuracy bonus. In Tactical Mode, the EDTS console enables a powerful multi-targeting lotus, which is capable of piercing multiple targets. However, while in Tactical Mode, your Starship Shield Systems bonus, Auxiliary Power bonus and Tachyon Inversion Beam are disabled.
This console also provides a passive bonus to Critical Severity and Hull Hit Points.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Lock Box & Others|
(23rd & 25th century)