Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Console - Universal - Dynamic Tactical System
+30 Starship Targeting Systems
+5 Weapon Power
Bonus Weapon Power and Accuracy (-Aux, -Starship Shield Systems)
- +30 Starship Targeting Systems
- Disables Regenerative Mode (-5 Auxiliary Power, Disables Starship Shield Systems bonus)
- Disables Tachyon Inversion Beams
- Enables Lotus
- +5 Weapon Power
Cone Shield Steal
- 90' targeting arc
- -88.1 All Shields per pulse (10 pulse max) to each target
- 37.7 All Shields each pulse (10 pulse max) for each target drained
Cone Heavy Phaser/Disruptor/Plasma Attack
- 240' targeting arc
- To Target: 470 Phaser/Disruptor/Plamsa Damage x 8 pulses (Max 3 targets/pulse)
- To Target: 2.5% Chance: Disable 1 Subsystem for 5 sec
- To Self: After firing sequence is complete, -75 Current Weapon Power
The Dynamic Tactical System is obtained from the Chimera Heavy Destroyer, the Peghqu' Heavy Destroyer, or the Daeinos Heavy Destroyer (Veteran Reward, 1000 Days, Tier 5). This console can only be equipped on a Heavy Destroyer, but can be put into any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
The Dynamic Tactical System console (or DTS) was designed specifically for the Prototype Heavy Destroyer. This console allows you to transform your ship between Regenerative Mode and Tactical Mode.
Depending on which battle mode is active, one of the following two abilities becomes enabled:
In Regenerative Mode, your Tachyon Inversion Beam is enabled, which can siphon shields from multiple targets.
Activating Tactical Mode transfers power to your Weapon Systems, and increases your ship's Targeting Expertise skill, granting an Accuracy bonus. In Tactical Mode, the DTS console enables a powerful multi-targeting lotus, which is capable of piercing multiple targets. However, while in Tactical Mode, your Starship Shield Systems bonus, Auxiliary Power bonus and Tachyon Inversion Beam are disabled.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Lock Box & Others|
(inc. TOS Starfleet & DSC Starfleet)
|Klingon Defense Force|