Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Console - Universal - Deconstructive Resonance Emitter
+15% Kinetic Damage
+15% Phaser Damage
+22 Starship Control Expertise
- (Improves Control Effects / Resistance to Same)
Cone, Kinetic Damage, Disable
- 135' targeting arc
- to target: ____ Kinetic Damage x2 (Ignores Shields) every second for 6 seconds to enemies within a 45 degree frontal arc, and applies a stack of Deconstructive Resonance
- * Deconstractive Resonance Reduces All Damage Resistance Rating by 5.5 per stack (Max 12 stacks)
- * to target: Disable (as long as they remain in the 45 degree arc)
- 2 min recharge
- Special Ability: Deconstructive Resonance
The Console - Universal - Deconstructive Resonance Emitter is obtained by the players of all factions from the [Hur'q Lock Box]. This console can be equipped on any ship and can be put into any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
This console utilizes your ship's deflector array to produce a field of Harmonizing Electromagnetic Waves. After a brief charge, release a sustained cone of electromagnetic energy that harmonizes with enemy ship hull materials and construction. The harmonization frequency causes vibrations that violently ripple through the enemy hull, causing severe damage, disabling and leaving their hull vulnerable to further damage until the vibration stops after a brief duration.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On the exchange, console can be found under Ship Console -> Ship Console - Engineering.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Lock Box & Others|
(inc. TOS Starfleet & DSC Starfleet)
|Klingon Defense Force|