Console - Universal - Constriction Anchor
- Launch a __ Constriction Anchor at your foe.
- While Anchored (up to 20sec max):
- * 65 Kinetic Damage per sec
- * -96.2% Flight Speed
- * -83.3% Turn Rate
- * Pulled Toward Anchor
- * If Anchored for 20sec, -100 Current Engine Power and -50% Power Transfer Rate for 20 sec
- Special Ability: Constriction Anchor Launch
Console - Universal - Constriction Anchor is obtained by the players of all factions from the [Vaadwaur Lock Box]. This console can be equipped on any ship and can be put into any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
The technology that powers Anchor Drones isn't completely understood, even by the bright minds of Starfleet. As best they can tell, the drones' central power source creates some sort of dimensional shift that allows for channeling immense amounts of power from... somewhere else. The Anchor beam somehow focuses and confines this power into a field that can hold even the largest and most powerful starship almost completely stationary, and is almost impossible to counteract. Attempts to use the power for other purposes have so far been disastrous, to say the least.
Modifiers[edit | edit source]
- The Level of the launched Constriction Anchor is determined by the player's current level +1.
- The Baselevel of the Kinetic Damage starts at 65 (Level 1).
Images[edit | edit source]
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|