As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Console - Universal - Approaching Agony
+1.5% Critical Chance
- Creates a level __ Agony energy hazard for 40 seconds at foe's current location that follows the closest foe. To all Foes within 3km:
- * ____ Phaser Damage every half sec
- * -25 All Damage Resistance Rating
- * to target: 25% Chance Disable
- 2 min recharge
- Special Ability: Approaching Agony
The Console - Universal - Approaching Agony is obtained by the players of all factions from the [Emperor's Lock Box]. This console can be equipped on any ship and can be put into any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
Fire a device that detonates upon reaching its target and creates a field of Agony that follows after the closest foe. The Agony hazard deals phaser damage and causes disruptions to ship's crew.
This console provides a passive bonus to Phaser Damage and to Critical Hit Chance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On the exchange, console can be found under Ship Console -> Ship Console - Engineering.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|