We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Console - Universal - Approaching Agony
+15% Phaser Damage
+1.5% Critical Chance
AoE Agony Phaser Damage
- Creates a level __ Agony energy hazard for 40 seconds at foe's current location that follows the closest foe. To all Foes within 3km:
- * ____ Phaser Damage every half sec
- * -25 All Damage Resistance Rating
- * to target: 25% Chance Disable
- 2 min recharge
- Special Ability: Approaching Agony
The Console - Universal - Approaching Agony is obtained by the players of all factions from the [Emperor's Lock Box]. This console can be equipped on any ship and can be put into any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
Fire a device that detonates upon reaching its target and creates a field of Agony that follows after the closest foe. The Agony hazard deals phaser damage and causes disruptions to ship's crew.
This console provides a passive bonus to Phaser Damage and to Critical Hit Chance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On the exchange, console can be found under Ship Console -> Ship Console - Engineering.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|