Console - Science - Shield Refrequencer
+__ to listed modifier
- 10% Chance: __ Shields every 2 sec for 6 sec when using a shield heal power.
- When using Exotic Damage and Shield Drain abilities, 20% chance: __ Proton Damage over 5 seconds (50% Shield Penetration, Double Damage vs. Voth)
The Shield Refrequencer is a Ship Science Console that provides a small boost to a starship skill or stat, and gives shield healing abilities a chance to cause an additional minor shield heal-over-time.
Additionally, this console adds a Proton damage over time proc to Exotic Damage and Shield Drain abilities. This enhancement does not apply to Feedback Pulse or Eject Warp Plasma , and it is not increased by abilities and items that normally increase damage.
Mods[edit | edit source]
|[HullReg]||Hull Regeneration rate||Out of Combat: +16% per min
In Combat: +12% per min
|[ShHeal]||Starship Shield Restoration||+20|
|[DrainX]||Starship Drain Expertise||+20|
|[CtrlX]||Starship Control Expertise||+20|
|[EPG]||Starship Exotic Particle Generator||+20|
|[ShHP]||Maximum Shield Capacity||+13.3%|
Scaling[edit | edit source]
The stats for each mod give 2/3 what is found on the standard Science console granting the same stats. The stat given for [ShReg] is a percentage.
|[CtrlX] [DrainX] [EPG] [Per]|
[ShHeal] [ShReg] [Stealth]
Proc Stats[edit | edit source]
|Proton Damage (100% Shield Pen)|
|Skill Points||Season 13 update||Season 13.5 Update|
- The above numbers taken with a Mobius Temporal Destroyer with 99 Aux corresponding EPG/Rarity for said console.
|Shield Heal (Every 2 sec for 6 sec)|
|0||232.5 (697.5)||276.1 (828.3)||290.6 (871.8)|
|100||290.6 (871.8)||345.1 (1035.8)||363.3 (1,089)|
|200||348 (1,044)||414.1 (1,242.3)||435 (1,305)|
- The above table(s) are represented @ 100 Aux
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Shield Refrequencers are available in Mk XII Dyson Equipment Requisition box.and quality as a random reward from a
Compatible abilities (Proton proc)[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When activating shield healing abilities, Starship Shield Restoration skill will increases the amount of shield healing from the proc.
- The Proton Damage from the console's proc is modified by:
- This console does not benefit from "+ Exotic Damage" boosts, nor from the 2-piece Solanae Advanced Technologies set bonus.
- This console is fixed at 0% Critical Chance and does not benefit from Particle Manipulator nor Probability Manipulation.
- Until October 3rd 2017, Protonic Energy Stabilizer Module's chance to activate was 10%, it had 100% shield penetration, base amount of damage was higher but applied instantly and the damage dealt didn't scale with damage bonuses.
|Science Consoles |