Console - Science - Shield Refrequencer
+__ to listed modifier
- 10% Chance: __ Shields every 2 sec for 6 sec when using a shield heal power.
- When using Exotic Damage and Shield Drain abilities, 20% chance: __ Proton Damage over 5 seconds (50% Shield Penetration, Double Damage vs. Voth)
The Shield Refrequencer is a Ship Science Console that provides a small boost to a starship skill or stat, and gives shield healing abilities a chance to cause an additional minor shield heal-over-time.
Additionally, this console adds a Proton damage over time proc to Exotic Damage and Shield Drain abilities. This enhancement does not apply to Feedback Pulse or Eject Warp Plasma, and it is not increased by abilities and items that normally increase damage.
Mods[edit | edit source]
|[HullReg]||Hull Regeneration rate||Out of Combat: +16% per min
In Combat: +12% per min
|[ShHeal]||Starship Shield Restoration||+20|
|[DrainX]||Starship Drain Expertise||+20|
|[CtrlX]||Starship Control Expertise||+20|
|[EPG]||Starship Exotic Particle Generator||+20|
|[ShHP]||Maximum Shield Capacity||+13.3%|
Shield Refrequencers with the [Per] modifier can only be obtained from Dyson Equipment Requisition boxes; they cannot be purchased from the Dyson Joint Command store.
Scaling[edit | edit source]
The stats for each mod give 2/3 what is found on the standard Science console granting the same stats. The stat given for [ShReg] is a percentage.
|[CtrlX] [DrainX] [EPG] [Per]|
[ShHeal] [ShReg] [Stealth]
Proc Stats[edit | edit source]
|Proton Damage (100% Shield Pen)|
|Skill Points||Season 13 update||Season 13.5 Update|
- The above numbers taken with a Mobius Temporal Destroyer with 99 Aux corresponding EPG/Rarity for said console.
|Shield Heal (Every 2 sec for 6 sec)|
|0||232.5 (697.5)||276.1 (828.3)||290.6 (871.8)|
|100||290.6 (871.8)||345.1 (1035.8)||363.3 (1,089)|
|200||348 (1,044)||414.1 (1,242.3)||435 (1,305)|
- The above table(s) are represented @ 100 Aux
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Shield Refrequencers are available in Mk XII Dyson Equipment Requisition box.and quality as a random reward from a
Compatible abilities (Proton proc)[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When activating shield healing abilities, Starship Shield Restoration skill will increases the amount of shield healing from the proc.
- The Proton Damage from the console's proc is modified by:
- This console does not benefit from "+ Exotic Damage" boosts, nor from the 2-piece Solanae Advanced Technologies set bonus.
- This console is fixed at 0% Critical Chance and does not benefit from Particle Manipulator nor Probability Manipulation.
- Until October 3rd 2017, Protonic Energy Stabilizer Module's chance to activate was 10%, it had 100% shield penetration, base amount of damage was higher but applied instantly and the damage dealt didn't scale with damage bonuses.