Console - Engineering - Enhanced RCS Accelerator
Ultra Rare Ship Engineering Console
Character Bind On Pickup
Values do not reflect skills or other modifiers
"__" is not a number.
Advanced Engineering RCS Consoles are Ultra Rare consoles available for requisition through the Fleet Dilithium Mine. They increase a player's turn rate like a standard RCS Accelerator, but also include one of the following modifiers:
- [HP] - Starship Hull Capacity
- [ResKin+Phys] - Kinetic and Physical Damage Resistance Rating
- [ResAll] - All Damage Resistance Rating
They can be purchased at the Fleet Dilithium Mine as you increase the Dilithium Mine Trade Facilities Tier level:
- Tier I is required to purchase the Mk X Ultra Rare consoles for 12,500 2,500.
- Tier II is required to purchase the Mk XI Ultra Rare consoles for 25,000 5,000.
- Tier III is required to purchase the Mk XII Ultra Rare consoles for 50,000 10,000.
The Dilithium Store Discounts from the Mine apply to these purchases; with Dilithium Store Discount III, the Dilithium costs are reduced to 2125, 4250 and 8500, respectively. The consoles can then be upgraded to further mark levels and potentially to Epic quality.
- The Flight Turn Rate increase is the same as on a standard RCS Accelerator of the same Mark level and quality.
- The Kinetic and Physical Damage Resistance Ratings from [ResKin+Phys] is half that of an equivalent Monotanium Alloy.
- The All Damage Resistance Rating increase from [ResAll] is half that of an equivalent Neutronium Alloy.
- The Starship Hull Capacity skill increase from [HP] has no standard engineering console equivalent, but scales the same as [ResAll] does.
As with other engineering consoles, upgraded quality corresponds to the same boost as upgraded mark level:
||Flight Turn Rate
|Mk X UR
|MK XI UR
|Mk XII UR
MK XI Epic
|Mk XIII UR
MK XII Epic
|Mk XIV UR
Mk XIII Epic
|Mk XV UR
Mk XIV Epic
|Mk XV Epic
|List of Fleet holdings
||Purchasable item category
(July 12, 2012)
||Ship Weapons, Deflectors, Engines, Shields, Elite Carrier Pets;
Ground Weapons, Body Armor, Personal Shields, Skill Boosts, Operational Assets
& Archanis Sectors
(November 13, 2012)
||Weapon Signature Nullifiers and Amplifiers
Romulan Kit Frames and Modules, Consumables, DOff Assignment Slots
Romulan Bridge Officers and Duty Officers
(June 20, 2013)
||Fleet Warp Cores, Fleet Singularity Cores and Miner DOffs
Advanced Engineering Armor Consoles/Advanced Engineering RCS Consoles
(November 12, 2013)
||Fleet Plasma-Integrated Warp Cores, Fleet Thoron-Infused Singularity Cores
Advanced Tactical Vulnerability Consoles, Spire Hangar Pets, Voth duty officers
Spire Experimental and Prototype Kit Frames and Modules
|Solanae Dyson Sphere
(July 16, 2015)
||Versatile Kit Frames and Profession-Specific Modules
Strategic Secondary Deflectors, Particle Focuser Science Consoles
Additional slots for traits and R&D projects, Krenim BOffs and DOffs
(October 25, 2016)
||23rd Century Ground Weapons, Space Weapons
23rd Century BOffs, DOffs, Training Manuals, Kit Modules
Trait Enhancements, Xenotech Engineering Consoles
(October 3, 2017)
||Lukari & Kentari Themed Ground Weapons, Personal Shields, Armor, Space Weapons
Protomatter Matrix Infuser Tactical Consoles; Protomatter Warp Cores, Singularity Cores
Deflectors, Secondary Deflectors, and Engines; Channeling Ship Shields
Lukari/Kentari Boffs, Kit Frames, Kit Modules & Training Manuals