Advanced Engineering RCS Consoles
+__% Flight Turn Rate
+__ to listed modifier
Advanced Engineering RCS Consoles are consoles available for requisition through the Fleet Dilithium Mine. They increase a player's turn rate like a standard RCS Accelerator, but also include one of the following modifiers:
- [HP] - Starship Hull Capacity
- [ResKin+Phys] - Kinetic and Physical Damage Resistance Rating
- [ResAll] - All Damage Resistance Rating
They can be purchased at the Fleet Dilithium Mine as you increase the Dilithium Mine Trade Facilities Tier level:
- Tier I is required to purchase the Mk X 2,500. consoles for 12,500
- Tier II is required to purchase the Mk XI 5,000. consoles for 25,000
- Tier III is required to purchase the Mk XII 10,000. consoles for 50,000
The Dilithium Store Discounts from the Mine apply to these purchases; with Dilithium Store Discount III, the Dilithium costs are reduced to 2125, 4250 and 8500, respectively. The consoles can then be upgraded to further mark levels and potentially to quality.
Scaling[edit | edit source]
- The Flight Turn Rate increase is the same as on a standard RCS Accelerator of the same Mark level and quality.
- The Kinetic and Physical Damage Resistance Ratings from [ResKin+Phys] is half that of an equivalent Monotanium Alloy.
- The All Damage Resistance Rating increase from [ResAll] is half that of an equivalent Neutronium Alloy.
- The Starship Hull Capacity skill increase from [HP] has no standard engineering console equivalent, but scales the same as [ResAll] does.
As with other engineering consoles, upgraded quality corresponds to the same boost as upgraded mark level:
|Flight Turn Rate||[ResKin+Phys]|| [HP] &|
| Mk XII
| Mk XIII
| Mk XIV