Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Class F Shuttle Pet
- For player-controlled vessel, see Class F Shuttle.
Launch Class F Shuttle
Description[edit | edit source]
The Class F shuttle is a medium range warp-capable vessel. Small and maneuverable, shuttles are auxiliary craft designed for short range missions.
- This shuttle is unarmed and will dock the moment any combat begins.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- To launch a shuttle pet, place the item in your inventory and right-click to use it. Alternatively, drag the item from Available skills list (default key "P") to your Power tray, from where you can launch it.
- This item cannot be equipped in a device slot
- It cannot be launched from player-controlled Small craft.
- Once unpacked, pet becomes bound to character. You may only own one of these pets at a time, so if you already own one, you will be unable to unpack this item.