Character Bind On Pickup
Used in Temporal Defense Initiative reputation projects. Can be used to obtain Mk XII gear, or turned in for Dilithium Ore.
Item information[edit | edit source]
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Chroniton Buffer are earned by:
- Completing “The Battle of Procyon V” (Advanced or Elite)
- Completing “Days of Doom” (Advanced or Elite)
- Completing “Miner Instabilities” (Advanced or Elite)
- Defeating Starbase(s) in the in Badlands - Terran Empire Space Battlezone
- Small chance of a drop from a Temporal Defense Initiative Equipment Requisition crate.
- Complete a Reputation Upgrade Project to convert 100 Temporal Marks into one Chroniton Buffer (once per day).
Usage[edit | edit source]
The following Temporal Defense Initiative projects require Chroniton Buffers as part of their requirements:
Additional costs for each item are:
- 40,000, 500 and 9,000 for the Ground set
- 40,000, 750 and 32,500 for the Starship set
- 30,000, 500 and 15,000 for the Starship Armament set