Chimera Class Heavy Destroyer
From Star Trek Online Wiki
- For the playable ship, see Chimera Heavy Destroyer.
This is the NPC version of the Chimera Class Heavy Destroyer.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Beam Array: Fire at Will II
- Cannon: Rapid Fire II
- Cannon: Scatter Volley III
- Point Defense System
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Regenerative Mode
- Tactical Mode
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
|Chimera-class|| U.S.S. Chimera (default)|
|Reskinned|| U.S.S. Drummond|
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
Named[edit | edit source]
- “Second Star to the Right, Straight on 'til Morning”: The U.S.S. DeWitt leads a Starfleet task force to liberate a captured starbase in the Alhena System.
- “Time in a Bottle”: The U.S.S. Chimera, commanded by Captain Nog, assists the player in making contact with the Krenim in the Kyana System.
Unnamed[edit | edit source]
Chimera-class Battleships can spawn in any encounter involving one or more Federation battleships. Each one is labelled U.S.S. Chimera by default.
- “Empire Defense Against Federation Spies”: A Federation task force is hiding in the Kahless Expanse. Some of the battleships are Chimera-class.
- Chimera-class Battleships are part of Federation fleets raiding Klingon starbases in:
- “No Win Scenario” (KDF): In Combat Simulation 347, Chimera-class Battleships are among hundreds of Starfleet ships attacking a Civilian Transport.
- “Starbase 234 System Patrol”: A Federation Battleship makes up the last line of defense the player must defeat before taking on Starbase 234.
- “Officer of the Watch (Daily)” (FED): One possible assignment is to escort a battleship carrying a Starfleet dignitary to the starbase.
- “Uneasy Allies”: A Chimera-class starship is one of several vessels responding to the arrival of the Andromeda Dyson Sphere in the Iconia System.