Chel Grett Cruiser
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
To counter the effects of Subnucleonic Beam III, players should have Science Team available, when engaging Chel Grett Cruisers. Hazard Emitters is also effective at neutralizing the Chel Grett's Energy Siphon .
- Energy Siphon I
- Attack Pattern Delta II
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Beams: Overload III
- Subnucleonic Beam III
Hull strength[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “Vorgon Conclusions”: The player engages Chel Grett Cruisers in orbit of 24th Century Earth when pursuing Vorgon operatives attempting to steal the Tox Uthat from Starfleet Command.
- “Of Bajor”: A Chel Grett is seen when the player shows Loriss holo-recordings of the outcome of the Dominion War.
- “Destiny”: Ships of this class belong to a Breen Confederacy battle group, commanded by Thot Mer, sent to destroy the flagship of the Klingon Emperor Kahless in the Sanek System.
- “Aiding the Deferi (Daily)”: Chel Grett Cruisers attack the Kelvani Belt and the Deferi Patrol as well as Deferi Outpost 3.
- “Cold Call”: Chel Grett Cruisers attack Ambassador Surah's Jeska in the orbit of Defera.
- “Out in the Cold”: Ships of this class are attacking Deferi ships in the VZA-4001 System. Also the Breen mining outpost in the Zaria System is guarded by ships of this type.
- “Cold Storage”: The player engages Breen and True Way ships in a three-way battle above Lae'nas III, Chel Gretts being among the Breen forces.
- “Rescue Deferi Captives (Daily)”: The player is tasked with intercepting a Chel Grett ship and attempting to recover Deferi hostages being held onboard. Additional Chel Gretts are called in as reinforcements should the player choose to engage the Breen.
- “The Undying”: A Chel Grett is among the pirate ships players must recruit to aid them in defeating Hassan the Undying in the Nimbus System.
- A Chel Grett Cruiser is one of three vessels that will spawn to aid players in battle when using the Nimbus Pirate Distress Call, the others being an Orion Corsair Flight-Deck Cruiser and an armed Freighter.
- Chel Grett Cruisers are part of Breen forces engaged in Deep Space Encounters in the Alpha Quadrant.
Images[edit | edit source]
Chel Grett Cruiser firing a polaron beam.
A Chel Grett facing off against a player in a Breen Chel Grett Warship.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Since the 2012 Q's Winter Wonderland event (and the introduction of the playable Breen Chel Grett Warship), these ships have been identified as both "Chel Grett Cruiser" and "Chel Grett Warship".
- The Chel Grett is the only canonical Breen ship in STO; having appeared during the Dominion War in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
[edit | edit source]
|Details||Breen Confederacy • Breen • Breen (planet)|
|Ground Forces||H'ren • H'ren Sentry • H'ren Medic • H'ren Bio-Engineer • Ak'ched Soldier • Ak'ched Guard • Vel'sh Scientist • Vel'sh Tactician • Thot|
|Starships||Bleth Choas Fighter • Plesh Brek Frigate • Chel Grett Cruiser • Sarr Theln Warship • Rezreth Destroyer • Rezreth Siege Destroyer • Breen Capital Ship|
|NPCs||Breen Captain • Gran • Kryt • Mer • Par • Tol • Tran • Trel • Wen|
|NPC starships||Desna • Istapp • Snosk|