The Voth Ceratopsid-Class Exosuit is the ground commander level spawn for the Voth ground forces. Alike the other exosuits, it is a mechanized armor used by Voth troops, usually in the Voth Battlezone.
Armament[edit | edit source]
- Voth Antiproton Attacks
- Transphasic-Chroniton Mortars (used when the Ceratopsid Siege Shield is engaged)
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Ceratopsid Siege Shield
Missions Involved[edit | edit source]
- “Secure Voth Points”: Commander Arnold sends the player into the Battlezone to capture points in the City, Park or Outskirts.
- “Defeat Voth in the Battlezone”: Commander Arnold asks the player to assist with weakening Voth forces.
- “Revelations”: In 2410, the player battles scouting elements of a Voth battle group, but then allies with the Voth in defense of the Turei homeworld against the Vaadwaur.
[edit | edit source]
- Season 8 Dev Blog 4 - Designing the Voth
- Season 8 Dev Blog 6 - Designing the Voth Ground Combat Experience