To put a template in Category:Navigation templates:
<noinclude>[[Category:Navigation templates]]</noinclude>. The "<noinclude>" tags are necessary because without them, you end up categorizing all pages using the template in the template category!
- If your template is meant to be used in-line, make sure that there are no line feeds after
</noinclude>. If there are, it may work in flowing text, but it will misbehave in bullet lists. You can have as many line feeds as you like between the noinclude tags though:
</noinclude>Text or graphic that is meant to be used in-line
- Remember that a template can be put in multiple categories if it belongs to them all!
- Or, if this is not quite the right category, go back to Category:Templates and try to find a better suited subcategory.
Pages in category "Navigation templates"
The following 97 pages are in this category, out of 97 total.
- Template:Sci console nav
- Template:Science officer assignments nav
- Template:Ship component nav
- Template:Ship device nav
- User:Asanad/ship weapon nav
- User:NCODB/sandbox/Template:Ship weapon nav
- Template:Ship weapon nav
- Template:Ship weapon simplified nav
- Template:Starships named Enterprise
- Template:Sw nav/Antiproton
- Template:Sw nav/Disruptor
- Template:Sw nav/Phaser
- Template:Sw nav/Plasma
- Template:Sw nav/Polaron
- Template:Sw nav/Tetryon