Carrier commands are a capability of all Carriers, Escort Carriers and Flight-Deck Cruisers. Specifically, the term Carrier Commands refers to a set of four space abilities that are innate to these types of vessel.
These four abilities allow a player to control carrier pets in space. When activated they set the combat of all carrier pets that are currently summoned to either aggressive or defensive, and can make them move out to the currently selected target or back to the player's ship. Carrier commands are not used to summon or unsummon carrier pets.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
There are four commands that can be given to carrier Space Fighters:
- Carrier Command - Attack - Sends your craft to attack your currently-selected target.
- Carrier Command - Escort - Sends your craft to escort your currently-selected ally.
- Carrier Command - Intercept - Orders your craft to intercept incoming mines, torpedoes, and small craft.
- Carrier Command - Recall - Orders your craft to return to the hangar and regenerate.
Flight Deck Officer[edit | edit source]
- Variant 1: Increase Carrier Defense while in Recall Mode.
- Variant 2: Increase Fighter Accuracy while in Intercept Mode.
- Variant 3: Increase Fighter Damage while in Escort Mode.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- These commands were introduced in season 5, previously Space Fighter's behavior was implicit and could not be directly controlled by the player.
- A new UI and additional features were added on 25th July 2013
|Carrier and Flight-Deck Starship||Carrier commands|
|Science-based Starship||Sensor Analysis • Subsystem Targeting|
|Romulan Warbird||Singularity Core abilities|
|Intel Starship||Gather Intelligence • Warp Signature Masking|
|Pilot Starship||Pilot Maneuvers|
|Temporal Starship||Molecular Reconstruction|
|Specific Starships|| Cloak • Battle Cloak • Romulan Battle Cloak • Enhanced Battle Cloak|
Phaser Spinal Lance • Javelin • Plasma Spinal Lance • Chroniton Lance • Gravitic Lance
Improved Hull Regeneration • Long Range Sensor Masking • Energy Distributor