The notorious Broln'ta-class Cruiser represents the bulkhead of the Tzenkethi fleet and is considered a major nuisance by their foes.
Players are advised not to use Gravity Wells or Tyken's Rifts in their vicinity - when close to other Coalition vessels, this infamous cruisers are capable of extending processing beams between them, restoring their hull and making them nearly impossible to destroy. Tractor Beam Repulsors may be more useful in such situations, as they help disperse the Tzenkethi fleet which prevents cruisers from linking with vessels of other classes.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Cannon: Rapid Fire II
- Cannon: Scatter Volley II
- Lock Trajectory
- Tzenkethi Shared Processing
- Tzenkethi Shield Immunity
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||88 926||169 554||-|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Of Signs and Portents”: Player faces the Tzenkethi fleet for the first time over Khufano.
- Tzenkethi Battlezone: Alliance battles Coalition in the Gon'cra System in an attempt to prevent them from harvesting rare materials needed for manufacture of new dangerous and potent weaponry.
- “The Tzenkethi Front”: Coalition deploys Broln'ta Cruisers to protect Rhas'bej Battleships carrying protomatter bombs during an attack run on a Klingon starbase in the Eta Serpentis System.
- “Gravity Kills”: Alliance players clash with the Coalition fleet in an attempt to stop the enemy from harvesting dangerous Hawking particles.
- “Mirrors and Smoke”: Broln'ta Cruisers are part of the fleet sent to destroy the Kentari moon in Gon'Cra Nebula. Player faces them after failing to prevent the activation of the protomatter bomb on the moon's surface.
- “Brushfire”: Broln'ta Cruisers protect Tzen-Gravu's flagship over Son'a facility in the Briar Patch.