System Description[edit | edit source]
Warning! Starfleet has deemed this area of space to be a Level 6 hazard to starship navigation. Hazards include high levels of metaphasic radiation, pockets of metreon gas, supernova fragments and false vacuum fluctuations. Ship speed is restricted to one-third impulse to avoid damage to impulse manifolds.
Missions Involved[edit | edit source]
- “Secret Orders”: Following a lead by Marta, the player discovers a Klingon base in the Briar Patch and retrieves data indicating that B'vat has conscripted scientists to help design powerful new weapons against the Federation.
- “Brushfire”: The player and General Rodek infiltrate a prison in the Briar Patch run by the Son'a, Torg, and the Tzenkethi, in order to rescue General Martok.
- “Within The Briars”: The player must brave deadly pockets of Metreon Gas in the Briar Patch to protect spore colonies from the agents of House Mo'Kai.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Slightly relocated with release of Season Ten: The Iconian War on April 21, 2015 from Kassae Sector to Risa Sector.
- Although there is a single mention of the Hromi Cluster as the location of B'vat's secret base in the mission text for "Secret Orders", the Briar Patch is named as the site of that base in all previous and subsequent instances and is also the location traveled to in that mission.