Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Compared to those encountered in the 24th Century, the players encounter a different kind of Borg. They seem to have evolved into a more integrated cybernetic life form. Implants are more tightly integrated into the bodies. However these Borg do not demonstrate any noticeable differences in behavior or abilities than their predecessors.
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “Assimilation of the Innocent”: Drones are part of the Borg forces in the process of assimilating Vega Colony.
- “Where Angels Fear to Tread”: The player must board the I.R.W. Areinnye and repel Borg forces.
- “A Gathering Darkness”: Drones are among the Borg on the surface of Omicron Kappa II.
- “Assimilation”: In an attempt to prevent the Borg from successfully assimilating Undine, players must board a Borg Cube and destroy it before it can transmit information to the Collective.
- “Butterfly”: After the initial temporal incursion fails, resulting in the assimilation of Romulus, the player's away team and Captain Tiaru Jarok beam down to the planet to discover when and how it happened.
- “Sleepers”: While in deep cover with the Tal Shiar, the player is part of a boarding action on a Borg Cube to salvage technology for the Romulan Star Empire's use when the Cube and the Borg on board reactivate.
- Borg Invasion of Defera: Drones can be found in every area of the Invasion Zone, often operating in pairs of two.
- “Starbase Incursion” (Fleets only): Among the enemies who might attack a tier 3 or tier 4 Fleet Starbase are the Borg.
"Classic" Drone[edit | edit source]
Pre-Season 8 Federation Tutorial[edit | edit source]
These Borg attack the U.S.S. Khitomer and Vega Colony during the mission “Khitomer Crisis”. They are very much known Drones; no different than those which Starfleet encountered on numerous occasions during the late 24th century.
Drones of this type can still be seen in the Special Task Force mission “Khitomer in Stasis”