Destructible Projectile - High AOE Damage
- 90' targeting arc
- 2.5 kilometer to 15 kilometer Range
- Launched a __ level Bio-Neural Warhead:
- Point Defense: ____ Antiproton Damage per sec
- Detonation: ____ Kinetic Damage
The Bio-neural Warhead can be obtained by the players of all factions.
- and - Qorgh Raptor Refit (C-Store, 1,000 , Tier 3)
- and - [Console Pack - Bio-Neural Warhead / Nadeon Detonator] [Dominion Lock Box]
Game Description[edit | edit source]
This unique weapon allows you to launch a Bio-Neural Warhead - a heavily armored tricobalt explosive equipped with shields and Antiproton Point Defense System, piloted by an onboard sentient Bio-neural A.I.. The Point Defense System deals heavy damage to any nearby target, finally focusing its attacks on its main target to weaken its shields. The Warhead can be launched from extreme range, but you must be at least 2.5 kilometers away from your target in order to launch. The torpedo deals massive AoE damage if it reaches its destination.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
The [Bio-neural Warhead Mk XII] can be upgraded using Projectile Tech Upgrades. Once it has hit Mk XIV, it can be further upgraded to improve its quality chance to go and quality.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The patch on 14 February 2013 halved both the damage and cooldown for tricobalt torpedoes and mines. Although the damage of the Bio-Neural Warhead was halved, the cooldown was not. The damage of the warhead's point defense system was not affected.
- The patch on the 21th of February restored the warhead's explosion damage to pre-patch levels.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Starship Energy Weapons|
|Array & Omni||Dual Bank||Turret||Single||Dual & Quad||Dual Heavy|
|Standard Energy Weapons|
|Hybrid Energy Weapons (two standard procs)|
|Spiral Wave Disruptor|
|Special Energy Weapons (non-standard procs)|
|Fleet Space Weapons • 23rd Century Space Weapons • Sets|
|Starship Projectile Weapons|
| Projectile Type →
↓ Damage Type
|Torpedo||Mine||Cluster Torpedo / Missile|
|Starship Experimental Weapons|
| Build Type →
↓ Damage Type
|Standalone||With matching console|