The Voth Bio-Engineered Furiadon is the ground commander for the Voth ground forces.
Engineered by the Voth for combat, the Bio-Engineered Furiadon has a powerful bite and a piercing scream. As though they were not deadly enough, they have been equipped with Antiproton Beam weapons, and had their intelligence increased to the point of being able to use them quite appropriately. An upgraded animal instinct controller circuit prevents any Furiadon ally from flying into a savage rage.
Armament[edit | edit source]
- Voth Antiproton Dual Beam Attack
- Voth Mortar Attack
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Bio-Engineered Furiadons have not yet demonstrated any abilities.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Secure Voth Points”: Commander Arnold sends the player into the Battlezone to capture points in the City, Park or Outskirts.
- “Defeat Voth in the Battlezone”: Commander Arnold asks the player to assist with weakening Voth forces.
Combat pet[edit | edit source]
Bio-Engineered Furiadon summons your Furiadon ally. By default, the Furiadon will guard you. Select an ally and then summon the Furiadon to have the Furiadon guard your ally. The Furiadon pet is able to shoot Antiproton Beams, Scream, and bite their opponents. The Furiadon remains with you until it is out of combat for a short while, until defeated, or after 5 minutes - whatever comes first.
- Targets Friend and Self
- 30.48 meter Range
- 0.25 sec activate
- 2 min recharge
- Summons a level __ Furiadon combat pet
- Bio-Engineered Furiadon combat pets are reclaimable by accounts who completed the Unto the Breach Featured TFO, which was only available during the Unto The Breach event which ran from September 6, 2018 to September 27, 2018 on PC, and from October 16, 2018 to November 6, 2018 on Console.
- It can now be purchased from the Zen Store for 8,000 under the name Dino With Frickin Laser Beams Attached to Its Head as part of "Mudd's Market", though it periodically goes on massive discounts (upwards of 85% during special promotional sales).
[edit | edit source]
- Season 8 Dev Blog 4 - Designing the Voth
- Season 8 Dev Blog 6 - Designing the Voth Ground Combat Experience
|Ground Devices & Inventory Items|
|Consumable R&D Adept Devices|| Lobi Store
|Assorted Combat Devices||PvP
|Consumable Combat Pets||Non-Consumable Combat Pets|
|Assorted Consumable Devices & Inventory Items||Non-Consumable Devices|
|See Also||Related: Device Expertise • Commodities • Consumables • Food • Inventory items • Lock Boxes • Risa Floaters • Risa Powerboards • Tribbles|