|The content of this article or section is canon|
The content of this article or section is Star Trek canon referenced in the game or its lore. However, it does not directly appear in Star Trek Online. Broader Star Trek lore can be looked up on Memory Alpha and Memory Beta.
History[edit | edit source]
- 2364: Crusher becomes Chief Medical Officer aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise-D.
- 2365: Crusher accepts a position at Starfleet Medical.
- 2366: Crusher resumes her position aboard the Enterprise.
- 2372 Crusher transfers to the newly-commissioned U.S.S. Enterprise-E, continuing to serve as Chief Medical Officer.
- 2379: Crusher briefly serves as the head of Starfleet Medical, but later returns to the Enterprise.
- 2385: Crusher is promoted to captain, and assumes command of the U.S.S. Pasteur.
- 2389: Under Captain Crusher's command, Pasteur scientists collaborating with the Cardassian Ministry of Science announce that they have found a possible cure for Yarmin Fel Syndrome.
- 2396: Crusher develops a cure for Bloodfire, a disease which is ravaging the Romulan Star Empire. However, Praetor Taris seems uninterested in curing the disease.
- 2401: Crusher, now an Admiral, joins fellow admirals Kathryn Janeway and Chakotay, Ambassador Worf, and retired Starfleet captains Ezri Dax and Tuvok in appealing to the Federation to reconsider their stance on the war between the Klingon Empire and Gorn Hegemony, arguing that the Undine threat is genuine, and that the Federation should be helping to fight them.
- 2402: Admiral Crusher returns to Earth and resumes her position as head of Starfleet Medical.
- 2407: Crusher issues a statement regarding a virus ravaging the Phylos system, indicating that the unusual anatomy of the Phylosians is making treatment difficult.
- Crusher has a son, René Jacques Robert François Picard, with Jean-Luc Picard. (The Needs of the Many)
[edit | edit source]
- Beverly Crusher at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Beverly Crusher at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.