Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Benthan Guard Cruiser
The Benthan Guard Cruiser is a type of cruiser used by the Benthan Guard in 2410. These cruisers are the most well-known of the Benthan vessels, serving as the vanguard in the majority of their peacekeeping operations.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||93 952||206 696||737 060|
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Friends in Unlikely Places”: Player is dispatched on a patrol throughout the systems of the Delta Quadrant.
- “Enemies in All the Usual Places”: Player is sent on a patrol throughout the quadrant to try to establish peaceful relations with some of the species U.S.S. Voyager fought against decades earlier.
- “With Friends Like These...”: Player is tasked with learning more about Delta Quadrant species, including the Benthans.
- “Nanipia System Patrol”: If player sides with the Hazari, Benthans summon reinforcements which need to be disabled to let the Hazari safely exit the system. Among those reinforcements is a group of Benthan Guard Cruisers.
- “Orendal System Patrol”: The Hierarchy uses a captured Benthan Guard Cruiser to lure the player into trap.
- “Alliances”: Mediated by the player and Neelix, High Justicar Mathan, aboard a Benthan Cruiser, agrees to a list of demands provided by Y'Dren of the Hazari, in exchange for them joining the alliance against the Vaadwaur.
- “Better With Friends”: Player is sent to honor newly-formed alliances with the Delta Quadrant species by helping them fight off the Vaadwaur.
- “Ram Izad System Patrol”: The player is deputized by a commander aboard the Benthan cruiser requesting assistance in luring in and destroying several Vaadwaur vessels.
- “Xiokel System Patrol”: The player uses a Vaadwaur ship remote-controlled by Rai Sahen to unite the Benthans and the Hazari in their fight against the Vaadwaur Supremacy.
- “Zahl System Patrol”: Benthan Cruisers help evacuate Benthan survivors from the alien colony.
- “Revolution”: A Benthan cruiser intercepts the player (commanding a Vaadwaur ship at the time) in the Molinya System, threatening to compromise the mission. The player is forced to engage the Benthan ship and disable her. If the player chooses to spare the Benthans, they are then destroyed by Commander Eldex.
- “The Battle of Korfez”: Benthan Cruisers are a part of a Benthan Guard squadron sent to assist Harry Kim's small taskforce tasked with liberating Korfez IV. They are tasked with beaming out local colonists. Players must protect them from Vaadwaur attack.
- “Midnight”: The B.G.S. Ngaio aids in the Iconian Resistance's last stand in the Sol System.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- For unexplained reasons, the in-game version of the ship flies with the bow and stern reversed from the TV version.
[edit | edit source]
|Starships||Benthan Guard Frigate • Benthan Guard Cruiser • Benthan Guard Battleship|
|NPCs||Benthan Colonial Governor • Benthan Representative • Danil • Frenek • Gurrn • Mathan • Saresha • Stalha • Thelik|
|NPC starships||B.G.S. Ngaio • Wayfarer|