Benthan Guard Battleship
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||167 772||369 100||1 316 194|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Friends in Unlikely Places”: Player is dispatched on a patrol throughout the systems of the Delta Quadrant.
- “Enemies in All the Usual Places”: Player is sent on a patrol throughout the quadrant to try to establish peaceful relations with some of the species U.S.S. Voyager fought against decades earlier.
- “With Friends Like These...”: Player is tasked with learning more about Delta Quadrant species, including the Benthans.
- “Kendren System Patrol”: The player repairs Danil's ship, a Benthan Battleship, following an attack by Hazari and the Hierarchy. He is attempting to arrest Daimon Qwen, who has been engaging in criminal activity in the Kendren System.
- “Nanipia System Patrol”: If player sides with the Hazari, Benthans summon reinforcements which need to be disabled to let the Hazari safely exit the system. Among those reinforcements is one Benthan Guard Battleship.
- “Alliances”: A Benthan Guard Battleship is present at the Alliance summit.
- “The Battle of Korfez”: Benthan Battleships are a part of a Benthan Guard squadron sent to assist Harry Kim's small taskforce tasked with liberating Korfez IV. They are tasked with beaming out local colonists. Players must protect them from Vaadwaur attack.
|Starships||Benthan Guard Frigate • Benthan Guard Cruiser • Benthan Guard Battleship|
|NPCs||Benthan Representative • Danil • Frenek • Gurrn • Mathan • Saresha • Stalha • Thelik|
|NPC starships||B.G.S. Ngaio • Wayfarer|