We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
High Justicar Mathan, a male Benthan
Benthans possess advanced starships and the Benthan Guard is dedicated, sometimes fanatically, to the rule of law (to the point of legalism), and its members see themselves as a force for order in the Delta Quadrant.
People[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Duty officers[edit | edit source]
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
Delta Rising[edit | edit source]
- “Friends in Unlikely Places”: Player is dispatched on a patrol throughout the systems of the Delta Quadrant.
- “Enemies in All the Usual Places”: Player is sent on a patrol throughout the quadrant to try to establish peaceful relations with some of the species U.S.S. Voyager fought against decades earlier.
- “With Friends Like These...”: Player is tasked with learning more about Delta Quadrant species, including the Benthans.
- “Kendren System Patrol”: The player repairs Danil's ship following an attack by Hazari and the Hierarchy. Danil is attempting to arrest Daimon Qwen, who has been engaging in criminal activity in the Kendren System.
- “Nanipia System Patrol”: The player has to choose whether to help the Benthans in detaining a Malon ship in the Nanipia System. In case the player assists them, hired Hazari vessels will try to free the Malon. Siding with the Malon will instead force the player to fight the Benthan Guard.
- “Orendal System Patrol”: The Hierarchy uses a captured Benthan Guard Cruiser to lure the player into trap.
- “Alliances”: Mediated by the player and Neelix, High Justicar Mathan agrees to a list of demands provided by Y'Dren of the Hazari, in exchange for them joining the alliance against the Vaadwaur.
- “Better With Friends”: Player is sent to honor newly-formed alliances with the Delta Quadrant species by helping them fight off the Vaadwaur.
- “Ram Izad System Patrol”: The player is deputized by Benthan Guard requesting assistance in luring in and destroying several Vaadwaur vessels.
- “Xiokel System Patrol”: The player uses a Vaadwaur ship remote-controlled by Rai Sahen to unite the Benthans and the Hazari in their fight against the Vaadwaur Supremacy.
- “Zahl System Patrol”: Player helps evacuate survivors from the Benthan colony in the Zahl System.
- “Revolution”: A Benthan cruiser intercepts the player (commanding a Vaadwaur ship at the time) in the Molinya System, threatening to compromise the mission. The player is forced to engage the Benthan ship and disable her. If the player chooses to spare the Benthans, they are then destroyed by Commander Eldex.
- “The Battle of Korfez”: Benthan vessels are a part of a Benthan Guard squadron sent to assist Harry Kim's small taskforce tasked with liberating Korfez IV. They are tasked with beaming out local colonists. Players must protect them from Vaadwaur attack.
- “Takedown”: The Benthan Guard participates in the Delta Alliance's attack on Vaadwaur Prime.
- “What's Left Behind”: A Benthan is among several races imprisoned on an Elachi subspace outpost.
- “Dust to Dust”: If the player accepts Hanchon Jetanian's assistance, Thelik of the Benthan Guard helps the Delta Alliance in repelling a Vaadwaur invasion of Kobali Prime.
Iconian War[edit | edit source]
- “Butterfly”: In a holodeck simulation showing what would happen if Voyager had not woke the Vaadwaur from stasis, the player speaks to a member of the Benthan Guard at an ill-fated attempt to form the Delta Alliance, the Benthan explaining that the Hierarchy has stepped up their aggression and escalated tensions among the other races of the Delta Quadrant.
- “Midnight”: The B.G.S. Ngaio, a Benthan Guard Cruiser, aids in the Iconian Resistance's last stand in the Sol System.
Military[edit | edit source]
According to the information discovered by the Alliance Intelligence Network, Benthan Guard ships can be a match for Alpha Quadrant technology, and cooperating with them when possible may be a far safer course of action than opposing them.
Starships/Vehicles[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|Starships||Benthan Guard Frigate • Benthan Guard Cruiser • Benthan Guard Battleship|
|NPCs||Benthan Colonial Governor • Benthan Representative • Danil • Frenek • Gurrn • Mathan • Saresha • Stalha • Thelik|
|NPC starships||B.G.S. Ngaio • Wayfarer|
|Quick Faction Navigation Toolbar (ordered by quadrant)|
α — |
Location of homeworld unknown or somewhere outside the Prime universe Milky Way galaxy