Assignment: Very Rare Duty Officer Transfer
Requires duty officers:
Base outcome chances:
- Success: 100%
You will receive the following reward:
- 3 x [duty officer]
Summary[edit | edit source]
Assignment[edit | edit source]
Reassign very rare duty officers to a new post in exchange for multiple rare duty officers.
This crewman will be permanently removed from your roster.
Requires[edit | edit source]
- 1 x Any [duty officer] (not Colonist / Prisoner) of the following ranks:
Variations[edit | edit source]
|Officer||<headquarters>||<species in>||<species out>|
|Personnel Officer||headquarters||of any species||(not specified)|
|Imperial Personnel Officer||headquarters||of any species||(not specified)|
|Recruitment Console||Command||(not specified)||(not specified)|
Possible Locations[edit | edit source]
- This assignment is given by Personnel Officers at Starfleet Academy, Klingon Academy, and New Romulus Command.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This assignment has only a single possible outcome: "Success", meaning that the exchange is guaranteed to always give a single possible successful outcome reward.
- This assignment takes 5 seconds to complete, has no cooldown, and so may be repeated on demand as often as desired.
- Colonists and Prisoners can not be used as input to this assignment.
- Most bound officers can be used as input to this assignment, although there are some that can not be used: those acquired as a reward for achieving a commendation rank, rewards from certain assignments, and starting Jem'Hadar officers.
- Despite the tooltip, rewarded officers are not bound regardless of whether the input officer was bound.
- Duty Officers from opposing factions can not be used as input to this assignment.
- See below for similar assignments for exchanging duty officers of other qualities.