Assignment: Secure Consulate on Cardassia Prime
- Security Officer x 2
- Critical Success: 5%
- Success: 54%
- Failure: 38%
- Disaster: 3%
Summary[edit | edit source]
Security demands require an intensive sweep of the complex for the new consulate on Cardassia Prime.
- Completing this assignment will open up additional possible assignments.
Outcome[edit | edit source]
(Success): The security sweep revealed several minor security vulnerabilities which have since been rectified.
(Critical Success): The security sweep revealed several issues that left uncaught would have proven major vulnerabilities.
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
Requires[edit | edit source]
- Assignment: Deliver Communique completed.
- 1 x Security Officer
- 1 x Security
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Highly recommended if you don't have something better with 3 traits, are the Borg Security Officers from Roxy.They are purple and have 2/3 traits required for Critical.Below are listed FED and KDF versions.Using 2 borg doffs will get a Critical chance =27% and Success chance =73% with 0% fail or disaster.
|x2 for FED players||x2 for KDF players|
- Critical reward bonus 100%.